Name: Noora Ardevan Race: Human Age: 35 Skin: Fair Height: 5'9 Weight: 146 lbs Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Amber Place of Birth: Kalevala Skills: Diplomacy, Telepathy, Languages, Perception, Mind Probe, Xenology
Languages: Basic, Mando’a, Catharese, Mirialan, Huttese, Ryl Force Alignment: 85 Light | 15 Dark Character Alignment: Lawful Good Affiliation: CommonWealth Occupation: High Councillor and Ambassador to the CommonWealth on Velusia Other Duties: Retired Grand Master of the Commonwealth
Apprentices: Kid'riuku Rei'ark, Maelri Shalluat, Ilmessia, Dottavi, Avarie Calais, Jex Okkal
CommonWealth Masters: Master Althevalia Mentors: Master Eva, Master Zahvid Alive Family: Mother Hand-to-Hand Styles: Tae-Jitsu Mastered Lightsaber Forms: Shii-Cho, Soresu, Niman/Jar-Kai Mastered Force Forms: Channel, Potency, Affinity, Mastery
Weaponry and Misc Items:
- Belt - Flash bang, smokescreen - Belt buckle has a small blade - Dual lightsabers - Micro-binoculars - Back pocket - Kolto and med stims - Bracers- Comm link - Container around right bicep - Breathing unit - Strap wrapped around left bicep - Paracord (rope)
- Stun cuffs
Armor: Typical force knight robes with bantha leather accents Vehicles:
- Modified 578-R Space Transport
- Hyperdrive, Navigation system, Communications system, 1 Medium laster cannon
- Laminasteel hull with chromium coating over engines, silver in color with deep purple accents
- Updates needed: Shields Pet: Nexu named Anansi, 2 Varactyls (Mielis, Svet) Force Abilities Novice: Wall of Light, Dark Healing Adept: Heal , Aura of Ease , Plant Surge , Cryokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Whirlwind, Camouflage, Link Power, Induce Tranquility, Force Light, Sever Force Expert: Comprehend Speech, Suppression, Combustion, Doppelganger, White Current, Tutaminis, Breath Control, Tapas, Detoxify Poison, Wave, Malacia , Cruitorn , Revitalize , Push, Pull, Stun, Jump, Barrier/Armor, Conceal, Grasp , Throw, Speed, Sense, Levitation, Stasis, Animal friendship , Bubble, Alter Environment Mastered: Telepathy, Mind Trick, Thought Shield, Mind Probe, Illusion, Ballistakinesis
Hidden potentially silly talents or well known facts:
- Can’t cook - Is very curious and likes to learn new things and question the old - Open-minded - Love of all living things, xenobiologist - Very hands on and gets antsy when sitting and reading or studying out of a book - Weaker in hand-to-hand combat and lightsaber but stronger with force abilities - Graceful and agile, she has speed and sure-footing
- Digotto (To create the highest, lowest, or closest number using digidroids to a presented number) - Pazaak - Exploring ecosystems and nature - Learning about different species and cultures
Dislikes: - Dishonesty
- Childish behavior from those who know better
- Alexander Basileus
Favorite Drink: Tatooine sunrise (tatooine cactus tequila, orange, pear juice, passion fruit) Favorite Food: Colo Clawfish, Bantha steak Sentimental Items: Locket with holo of her father
Biography Noora Ardevan was born to an officer in the Mandalorian military and a low-ranking Mandalorian diplomat on Kalevala. Her father was a member of the Mandalorian crew that participated in the blockade of Hydian Way, and when that blockade was broken, her father was among the Mandalorians that had perished, leaving her busy mother with her hands full of a precocious and curious 4 year old child. Growing up, it was clear to Noora's mother that her child was force-sensitive. It would be little things, like the water jug at dinner moving of its own accord, or the fact that a third nanny had quit, up in arms over unnatural things happening when trying to teach Noora her sums. By the time Noora was ten, her mother was frazzled and at her wits end. It was apparent that hiding her daughters force-sensitivity was going to be impossible. Noora did her best to behave when out in public, but without proper training, her mother feared that soon her daughter would be discovered and ousted from Mandalorian society. Stationed at Rishi at the time, she contacted a friend back on Coruscant, who took Noora to an orphanage. Noora spent most of her time exploring the streets and getting to know the different districts and species that made up the city. She did her best to keep her force abilities, which she still didn't fully understand, underwraps. She began to study the different cultures and species that she met, her desire to learn more about and understand the beings in the universe growing. When she was 17, she was able to emancipate herself and struck out on her own. She sought out the Jedi at the senate tower, not sure what to do about her force powers or how to control them. She was taken in and trained, learning control and focus. She also spent a lot of time going on diplomatic missions where she was able to further her study of the various alien species and fauna. The council, however, were growing a bit frustrated with the way Noora allowed her emotions and feelings guide her actions. After several warnings, Noora decided to leave and continue her training with the Commonwealth, who believed that your feelings were something not to be suppressed but to be used in conjunction and in balance with the force.
As soon as she began training, Noora knew that the Commonwealth, and not the shadow of the Republic, was where she needed to be. She bonded immediately with her Master, Althevalia, and several of the other Force Knights she met there. Noora was eager to absorb as much information as she could, studying from as many of the masters there as she could. Master Zahvid and Master Sanna, in particular, had taken a liking to her and taught her much of what they knew, both becoming beloved mentors.
Noora also began to develop affections for a particularly dark-sided individual known as Zekair. He taught her the primal aspects of the force, like bonding with nature and with animals, both of which were very important to Noora. Over time, the pair developed a relationship, creating their own sort of pack with a few wild Nexu they had befriended.
Noora's first real test of skill came when Master Eva requested her assistance in taking in a fallen knight known as Talun, who had been captured and corrupted by the Sith Empire. She held her own, fighting not to harm but to disarm him, to overpower him so that they may take him in safely. Together, they were successful, and Noora had her first real taste of the responsibility and power that was to come.
As Noora rose through the ranks, taking on more duties, she spent less and less time at home. This upset Zekair, who felt she was forgetting her roots and who she was as a person. Noora tried to argue that that wasn't the case, but eventually Zekair left, returning to the wilderness he preferred to call him. Broken-hearted, Noora threw herself ever harder into her training and her studies.
As a master now, Noora saw the burden that Master Eva was under in training so many padawans and Knights. While she did have Sanna, the loss of Zahvid was hitting the Commonwealth hard. Alongside Zach Shalluat, Noora began to train her own group of padawans. Together, they were building up the academy, but unbeknownst to them, someone in their ranks was plotting something disastrous.
After more back and forth between the Commonwealth and the Sith Empire, Grand Master Eva was captured and all of them betrayed by Master Sanna, who now proclaimed herself to be Darth Vixxen. Noora was devastated, losing not one, but two people dear to her. No one knew where Master Eva was or if she was even alive. As such, the mantle of Grand Master fell to Noora. She wore it as best as she could. After some time, she managed to track Master Eva down and recover her, but her mentor had been badly tortured by Darth Vixxen. As Master Eva healed, Noora continued to lead the Commonwealth Force Knights as best as she could. She even managed to work with the Sith Emperor Vulkan on a temporary truce with the Sith Empire, however, the pressure of living up to Eva's example was getting to Noora. Leading was never something she wanted for herself. As soon as Master Eva was healthy and recovered, she passed the title of Grand Master back to her and decided to retire as an official Force Master of the Commonwealth.
Noora retired to Velusia, where she now spends much of her time studying the aqua life of the water planet and acting as an ambassador on behalf of the Commonwealth. My notes:
- Study Masquerade, Flashburn, Force Light/Purge - Secretly learn Sithese